Factory Management Service Standard
Article 1 Management Rules for Employees and Articles
1. Employees are not allowed to bring guns, knives, drugs and all dangerous and prohibited items into the factory.
2. Employees are not allowed to enter the factory area without the approval of the supervisor.
3. Those who are removed or resigned from the company refuse to enter.
4. Employees who go out during working hours, who have no employees going out, or who have but have not been approved by the competent departments, are not allowed to leave the factory.
5. All employees are not allowed to carry all company-owned property such as company products, documents, materials, semi-finished products, or work tools.
6. Personnel and vehicles refuse to inspect when leaving the factory and must not leave the factory.
7. If the loaded goods do not match the manifest, they must not leave the factory.
8. Those who have no goods release notes for goods leaving the factory, or those who have the goods release notes but are signed by the head of the department, must not leave the factory.
Article 2 Management rules for manufacturers' personnel, goods and vehicles
1. Manufacturers need to enter the factory to negotiate, they should go through the registration formalities in the guard room and get the consent of the interviewed company department before entering the factory.
2. Guest vehicles entering the factory must be parked at the place designated by the company according to regulations.
3. When the freight vehicle enters the factory area, it is necessary to issue a delivery certificate and go through the formalities for entering the factory. The security can release it and notify the storage department.
4. When the manufacturer's freight vehicles leave the factory, they should issue a release list of items, and fill in the names, quantities, specifications, etc. of the items to be released, and have the seal of the contractor or department head: Only after the security personnel checks that everything is in compliance It goes through factory procedures.
Article 3 Management Rules for Visitors
For foreigners and vehicles that have one of the following circumstances, refuse to enter the factory.
1. People and vehicles carrying flammable, explosive and dangerous goods.
2. Unidentified, dishonestly dressed and obviously malicious.
3. People and vehicles that sell products, merchandise, and purchase scrap.
4. Non-public officials and vehicles who refuse to register and inspect.
5. The visitor could not report the interviewed department and the interviewee.
6. Visitors cannot show valid documents.
Article 4 Precautions for Access Control Management
1. Manufacturers' vehicles and personnel enter the factory area according to all regulations of the company.
2. Manufacturers and personnel enter the factory area. Except for the negotiation department, they strictly enter unauthorized areas or other departments without permission. Otherwise, the interviewed departments shall be jointly and severally liable.
3. After the resigned personnel complete the procedures in accordance with the procedures, the items are moved to the security room for inspection, and the financial department clears the salary and the visitor leaves.